Titan Composite power poles
The Titan Pole is a ground-breaking innovation reshaping Australian power pole installations. The Titan Pole is resistant to rust, rot, termites, and bush fires, making it a Your Power Pole for the Rest of Your Life. It’s the pinnacle of pole construction.
Titan Poles are unique in their design, boasting a wide range of advantages over conventional wooden poles. The manufacturing process uses an advanced polymer material that is stronger than steel for tensile strength. And while they are lighter than traditional wooden poles, this engineered product contains significantly more aluminium than its counterparts, providing increased strength and durability.
Advantages of Titan Composite power poles
- Enjoy a lifetime Warranty with these ultimate titan composite power poles.
- Rust Proof and Corrosion resistant, making them very durable in harsh conditions.
- Termite Proof, so they last longer than timber poles
- The titan composite power pole is rot proof as it is made up of high-quality materials like fibreglass and polyester resin.
- Bush Fire Proof
- Non-Conductive, which makes them safer for use around high voltage lines.
- It can be shortened to meet the height requirements of various installation situations.
- It is possible to route wires internally through a hollow building, boosting safety and security.
- To make continuing identification and maintenance easier, an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Device) is placed in the pole during the manufacturing process.
- It is available in single-piece configurations in sizes ranging from 7.2 to 12.5 metres, and preassembled two-piece configurations in lengths ranging from 14 to 23 metres are also available.
- Low cost of installation over a long period
- It is possible to drill and screw into them.
- Lighter than wood and concrete that makes it so easier to handle and transport
- Suitable for use in maritime environments or on salty ground conditions.
- They are also UV Proof which eliminates the cost of maintenance.
- These poles comply with AS/NZS 4676.
- These poles have the lowest carbon footprint.
- There will be no chemical treatments.
- Maintenance-free – no more painting or re-treating required.
Disadvantages of Titan Composite power poles
- The Titan Poles have a bigger diameter at the tip of the pole, which is 160mm, and a smaller diameter at the base of the pole, which is 240mm.